Dr. Noor-E-Medina Suraiya Jesmin
- LLM (Specialization in Human Rights) 2010-2011 (Full-Time)(Grade: Pass. 58%). Queen Mary, University of London. The United Kingdom.
Subjects included: International Protection of Human Rights, Climate Change and Policy, International Law of Armed Conflict and the Use of Force, and Dissertation in Human Rights.
Dissertation Titled: Violation of Inherent Integrity: Torture of Women in Custody.
- LLM (General) 1999-2000(Grade: 2nd class). University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Subject Included: Legal History of Indian sub-Continent from 1757, Human Rights, International, and comparative Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, Comparative Law and Research Monograph and Viva-voce.
- LLB (Hons)1994-1998(Grade: 2nd class).University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C). (Grade: A) 1993.Holy Cross College. Bangladesh.
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C). (Grade: A) 1991.Tejgaon Government Girl’s High School. Dhaka. Bangladesh.
Visiting part-time lecturer: Department of Law, Bangladesh Open University
Assistant professor: Department of Law, Northern University of Bangladesh
Lecturer: Department of Law, Queens University, Bangladesh
Legal Research, Anti-Corruption, and Anti Money Laundering Law, Criminal Law of Bangladesh, Law of Contract and Alternative Disputes Resolutions, and Legal Aid.
Business Sustainability, Climate change, Corporate Social Responsibility, Human rights and Women rights.
Climate change litigations Environmental Protection Corporate Social Responsibility Human Rights