n this section, you will find the detailed information to help you prepare an application for an LLB (Honours) Degree at the University of Asia Pacific including our Eligibility Criteria, Deadlines and required documents.
University of Asia Pacific uses an online application system. For detailed instructions on how to apply and upload required supporting documents, click this link
Note: *** Please note that you will be allowed to attend the admission test based on the information provided. If any deviation found while submitting the documents, the admission may be cancelled even after you are selected/passed in the admission test.
*** You can select maximum 3 programs from any School. Form fee will be BDT 1200 Tk.1200/-(Non- refundable)
Academic Requirement for Admission:
- Students from any discipline can apply.
- Total GPA in SSC and HSC must be 6.0[result with less than GPA 2.50 in any exam (SSC or HSC) will not be allowed.]
- Total GPA in O and A Level must be 6.0[Candidates need to ensure with minimum GPA of 2.5 in five subjects in “O” level and two subjects in “A” Level.]
- Candidates who have finished school abroad have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their institute/Foreign Ministry & Equivalence Certificate from Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka.
- Direct admission will be allowed if the candidate got total GPA 10 (GPA5 in SSC + GPA5 in HSC). But he/she must appear in the Interview Session.
- For further information, you can access this link http://lhr.uap-bd.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Admission-Information-Spring-2021-LLB-Honours-Program-22-April-2021.pdf
Break of Studies: Candidates with a break of study of not more than two years may apply for admission
All candidates will have to sit for a written admission test and an interview in the manner prescribed below:
- Firstly, a written admission test will be held. Students will be assessed on English, Bengali, General Knowledge and IQ. The total score of the written test is 100. Applicant must ensure 40% of the total score for passing the written test. The applicant must bring the admit card to the examination Hall. Students can download their admit card after completing payment and fill-up the form.
- Student can find admission written test sample question@ http://lhr.uap-bd.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Admission-Test-Spring-2017-Second-Update.pdf
- Marks distribution for UAP LAW admission test, total marks 100
|Writing Part- 20||a) English translation from Bengali (1×5) =5||b) Bengali translation from English (1×5) =5||c) Passage Writing in English (1×10) =10|
|MCQ Part- 80||a) English (2×10) =20||b) Bangla (2×10) =20||c) General Knowledge (2×10) =20||d) IQ test (2×10) =20|